Looking to make a difference in your community? Consider volunteering at Resource Center. Whether you’re an individual looking to give back or a corporate group seeking team-building opportunities, we have a variety of ways to get involved. **Must be 18 years or older**
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Food Pantry: Help distribute food and essentials to individuals living with HIV
- Meals Program: Assist with preparing and serving meals to clients
- Youth and Family Events: Support our programs and events that provide resources and support to LGBTQIA+ youth and families
- Fundraising Events: Help plan, organize, and execute fundraising events to support our important work
- Administrative Support: Assist with office tasks, data entry, and other administrative duties.
- Front Desk Staff: Welcome and assist visitors and clients at our Resource Center locations. Additional duties include answering phones and routing calls
Register to Volunteer
Whether you have just a few hours to spare or are looking for a regular commitment, we can accommodate your availability. Volunteers can choose from one-time or recurring scheduling options.
Volunteer Registration Form
“*” indicates required fields